Bramell, Party of Five: Twin Tuesday

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Twin Tuesday

So. It was bound to happen sooner or later, really. I'm not at all surprised by what I witnessed over the weekend.
 
The weather was very nice on Sunday; the kids were playing in the backyard and the windows were open. Girl Twin came inside to do something. Next thing I heard...
 
"Brother! Get your ass back in this house!"
 
Oh dear. She got reprimanded, of course...right after I stopped laughing.



*This is also our first day of Pre-K photo post. They are going to a M/W/F half-day program this fall. I hope she doesn't cuss at school.

1 comment:

  1. There are SO many things we can't control in life, and everything our kids do and say falls into that category. Grace upon grace, mama!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or thought on this topic. I want to hear from you!

 
Blogging tips